Tuesday, October 19, 2010

URGENT HELP! i own tonsilitis and it hurts so much.. Pain nouns?

As the question say I have tonsillitis.. Its hurting me so impossible right now. I want to know some righteous pain nouns ideas that will acctually work & wont damage me or make my throat worse. I also enjoy a fever.. my trunk is so stuffy but i cant clear it.. its a pain!
I go to the doctor today and got some medication.. as very well as pain killer but the pain killer do sh*t all for me & are worn-out well..
i dont assistance about spelling mistakes, i'm surrounded by pain and want some relief asap.. gargel with some thaw out salt dampen. a couple of tablespoons of regular table salt surrounded by about a cup of heat water. that will backing some. for the stuffy nose you could try vicks if you enjoy some. you didn't say what the dr give you. something like mucinex or the generic of it will abet alot with the congestion. put together sure you drink plenty of water.
suitable luck.
I would suggest that you go fund to the doctor again. Ask and see if they will prescribe you any antibiotics. If you are having a frenzy and a very fruitless pain, there's most probably a exceptionally bad infection going on at hand. I had a discouraging case of tonsilities once, and i couldn't even speak much. On my 2nd trip to another doctor i be prescribed strong antibiotics. Was told that had i gone a time later or so the antibiotics wouldn't give a hand much and i would have to shift for an operation. I'm glad the antibiotics helped. Not to upset you, but I really think you should jump to the doctor asap again. especially since the medicine is given up the ghost at all.
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment