Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weird chest pains?

Sometimes whether I'm standing, sitting, doing whatever, I procure these extremely painful chest pains. I am solitary 16 so I do not know what they could be! They happen on the moved out side and sometimes feel similar to something in at hand is popping or someone is tring to stab my heart but it won't break through. It is so weird and can final anywhere from 5-20 secs. It started below my breast now it is simply anywhere in that nouns. The pain is frightful and I cannot breathe in wide for a few minutes after that. Sometimes its so bad I cry. Weird! What do you judge it is? Just growing pains? Serious enough to catch checked out? are there any other symptoms your thought?
you should get your blood pressure checked at your nearest pharmacy/grocer

Systolic(Top Number
Diastolic(Bottom Number)

Normal--------Syst.- Less than 120 Disa- Less than 80
Prehypertension--------Syst.-120–139 Disa-80–89
High blood pressure
Stage 1 --------Syst.140–159 Disa-90–99
Stage 2---------Syst.-160 or sophisticated Disa-100 or h
Especially at your age this is very critical
I suggest you contact your Family Physician
and tolerate them run some blood tests on you and
draw from a check-up and possibly fix a diet for you
Tell your parents your situation too
Are you active at adjectives? If not it can be that there is grease around the heart that is cause the heart to pump intensely and fast.. I feel chest pain previously when I wasn't active.
so doing cardio to attain you heart pumping on a good rate would sustain as well
Well Good Luck
i bring those, my doctor told me that i have heart problems

No comments:

Post a Comment