Saturday, October 23, 2010

Water within my ear!!?

I went to a dampen park about 5 days ago. Theres be water surrounded by my ear ever since. Every once in a while it will itch, and if I rub it I can hear the dampen moving around. It feels clogged up. I tried putting peroxide contained by it and then flipping my cranium over to drain it out, but it didn't work. I heard using cue-tips newly makes it worse. What should I do? Do you infer it will go away or will it get hold of infected? Apply heat to the artificial ear. Use a hot pad if to be precise too hot wrap it with a towel after hold it up to your ear for about 10 to 15 minutes at a time . You can whip Ibuprofen or tylenol for pain but if it does not carry better you have an infection and requirement to take antibioitcs.
Using Q-Tips or Drops will not give a hand you in certainty both can be bad for your ear right know especially any form of ear drops
toss out the qtips cuz they don't belong in ears! stay within the shower with the thaw out spray running gently into your ear. dry beside a blowdryer set on low. if you don't have nouns in a year or 2, see your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment