Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Viral infection of bones and muscles?

I have severe anguish in my bones and muscles. I go to my GP and he ran some blood/urine test and did an ultrasound. He told me a have a viral infection of my muscles and bones explicitly causing severe inflamation. I be wondering if anyone else has have anything the same or similar and can provide any suggestions for pain nouns as it is really painful?? If your GP diagnosed you near a viral infection that affects your bones and muscles, did he not prescribe you some anti-inflammatory medication and/or some painkillers?
I'm sorry to answer your question next to a question of my own, but this requirements to be addressed.
virus can last 3-21 days -unless it's 5ths Disease and the symptoms can later up to 8 weeks. contact your doctor for more advice. Nsaids are great for headache & inflammation. drink lotsa water.

No comments:

Post a Comment