Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is up beside me??

Ok Today I had a soccer tournament, we have three games @ 730 am, 1230 pm and 530 pm. I worked my butt off second activity and by the third game I be spent. And it was hurting to breath. I'm not asmatic. My chest hurts every time I inhale/talk and its not one of those sick chest pains its approaching a tight pressure feeling
what could this be?? Your body is purely getting tired-- obviously, this is a inbred part of enthusiasm. If the temperature is colder outside for you-- it is probably a moment ago the air.
More than probable you are just tired, but if it doesn't lossen up after relaxing afterwards you might want to go see a doctor.
nil is wrong with you. i used to play soccer to and that would start to me all the time. dont verbs. you will ge over it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment