Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vocal nodules?

i am a singer and have be for a very long time. get signed at the age 15, yadiya, nothing special. im of late emphasising how hard ive worked my voice. all right my throat has be really really sore for two weeks now (i am going to the otolaryngologist subsequent week and a regular doctor tomorrow) and today i noticed it starting to move about hoarse every so often throughout the time (not a lot though). could this possibly be due to determined nodules in my throat? i wasnt sure if those made ur throat sore or not. thank u. best answer get 10 points. It very in good health could be vocal nodules, OR your voice merely needs a rest. I own been singing contained by clubs for over 20yrs and I had a big lump removed from my determined chords about 3 yrs ago. It be scary but I'm merry to report that my voice is 100percent better now. The lump be caused by too various years of straining my voice to hear myself over the band, incorporate cigarettes, alchohol. I have since quit smoking.
They will look at your throat near a camera on a tube, and you'll know immediately if there's a problem. I don't know what a otolaryngologist is, my doc be called "ear proboscis and throat" doctor. I heard this is a adjectives procedure and singer Tom Jones has have lumps removed several times throughout his career.
Good luck, I hope you don't inevitability surgery.
sure, it *could* be nodes, but best not to panic until you know for sure. it could also be a cold, flu, infection, or of late overuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment