Tuesday, October 26, 2010
What are they going to do presently?
I injured my foot 4 months ago playing soccer, I was kicked within the left foot. Since afterwards I have be to see a doctor and was told that it be probablly just a cyst or a swollen ligament.(This was after nearly 2 weeks after the injury) Over the past few months a own seen that same doctor several times, she finally contracted that since the lump on my foot had not gone away on it's own resembling she thought it would, she finally took x-rays. The x-rays seem to be run of the mill but after having an ultra-sound on my foot, the radiologist is almost positive that the lump is in truth a broken bone in my foot. Within the subsequent week I will be having an mri done on my foot to confirm this. If the mri shows that I have in reality broken or fractured my foot 4 months ago, what can be done about it? Can they re-break it and put it surrounded by a cast, surgery...? Note: It is exceptionally painfull Yes, yes, yes, and yes. If your foot/bone was broken and it heal itself but in an remarkable angle or manner, they can rebreak it, reset it and permit it heal appropriately. This is usually done below general anesthesia by a doctor surrounded by surgery, you'll be asleep! They can reset it, plate it, or cast it. Recovery time for younger aged populace is minimal and usually without any complications. Good luck! :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment