Kind of sharp, burning like torment in the substance left and foundation right of chest, underneath breasts [top of stomach, not on breasts, feels close to muscle or bone or maybe not] and some contained by my left shoulder.
An example of getting this is if i bite my fingernails, I acquire the pain contained by the centre of my right/left chest [depending on the hand].
I hold this at anytime throughout the day and never seem to be to when in bed at dark, as soon as I wake up surrounded by the morning i get it. Usually happen once every hour [approx] and sometimes not for long times.
I's very strange and worrying. I'm thinking it could be chest muscle, but it doesn't perceive like it. It doesnt perceive internal though either.
HELP :] Biting your nail, sign of anxiety or stress, what are you worried about? Likewise chest dull pain can be caused by anxiety, stress or verbs. Good Luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment