Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Waking up near misery surrounded by my lower fund after sleeping...What are some technique to try to sleep better?

Most days I wake up near pain within my lower back. I'm a 6'3 manly and I think it may be because I tend to sleep on my side and after twist my lower hindmost a bit. Any ideas on technique to keep my body straight and wake up feeling better?
I hold absolutely no trouble falling asleep or staying asleep...It's lately that uncomfortable attitude when I wake up. I am sleeping on an 8-month matured Sealy Posturpedic queen size mattress.
Thanks! Going to Sleep
A firm mattress will help hang on to your spine aligned! However, a few other tips to maintain great posture during sleep includes:
Don't sleep on your stomach. Sleep on your side or backbone.
When lying on your back, place a pillow underneath your knees.
This will ease low stern tension.
When lying on your side, place a pillow between slightly bent knees. This will relief keep the spine straight.
Although oversize cushy pillows are inviting, they do not benefit your spine! Instead use a pillow that allows your commander to align with the rest of your body.
Good luck, hope this help!

No comments:

Post a Comment