Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Was this food poisoning?

My boyfriend once got incredibly sick to his stomache, was throwing up for over an hour...consequently his body temp was rime cold, he was shivering and his skin be veryy pale..he done up falling asleep (with about 4 blankets on him) and he woke up after something like 4 hours and felt totally fine. What the heck could that hold been? Both him and I ate indistinguishable things all morning...the only entity he had different be some powerade - could it have be that? Maybe a bad bottle of it? Just curious - gratefulness! I had a similar experience to what your boyfriend have except I wasn't throwing up. I became extremely ashy and super cold. I had almost 7 blankets on me with the curls dryer on full heat and the heating system on and I was still shaking cold. I fell asleep and later I was fine resembling nothing ever happen.
If you find out what it might be let me know?
flu
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment