My left paw fingers, my pinky and my ring finger are going numb. What is this? That could be CTS (carpal tunnel syndrome). Are you left hand? Do you perform repetitive movements approaching using a computer, playing an instrument? That most often is the produce of CTS. It can be a numbness, a tingling, or pain contained by the affected body parts. I apparently have tarsal tunnel syndrome, the same considerate of symptoms but in my foot. Not fun when you consider I am a nurse!
Back to CTS. There are times when I am driving that I consistency numbness in any my fingers or my toes that has nil to do with repetitive movements. That could be a circulatory problem where on earth the way I am sitting or holding that extraordinary body part somehow impede the blood supply and causes the distal (farthest away from the center) cut to fall asleep (or tingle). I only change positon and it usually go away.
If yours is a repetitive motion kind of problem, any change the motion, receive an ergonomic keyboard or see your doctor just about some other kind of treatment. For the most factor you should try to not do whatever it is that cause the numbness.
go to the doctor. Could be circulation, brass neck damage, lottsa things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment