Two weeks ago I accidentally dropped a TV on my toes, my big toe and the one next to it be very sore and throbbed for the rest of the hours of daylight, the next daytime both these toes were thoroughly bruised the whole of the toe be black (but not the nails) and swollen, now the big toe still stings when I touch the top of my big toe and the unharmed of my big toe is extremely itchy, does any one know how long this will last?.. I haven't be to the doctors as it seemed trivial at the time okay,the simple answer is go to the doctors,it doesn't event how small something seems,basically go and catch it checked out,that's what they're there for...better to be not dangerous than sorry
You probably broke your toe bone. I don't know the prognosis but I doubt they can put it in a splint.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment