Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wha Does it Take??!!?? {{PLZ ANSWER}}?

Ok, I really want to be a Med. Doc. {surgery/carido if I could} but how many years does it clutch?? Like how many years of collage, inturn, ect.,ect.? Please backing me with this. because I own no idea=/ I will do what ever it takes but i want to know how long it will transport lol=]
Thanksssss!!
**I'll pick BEST ANSWER!!**
.~.*.~.Happy New Years && Take Care Everyone!!.~.*.~. OK - 4 years of college - generally a science level and a high GPA. Thne you enjoy to take the MCATs - a audition similar to the SAT but all going on for science.
Then 4 years of medical school. Then anywhere from 4-6 years of residency. If you want to be a cardiac surgeon it is going to be more close to 6 years and probably a fellowship afterwards. It is many years of background.
LOL, i think you want to focus on basic class 1 school work. Learn to spell formerly you think more or less being a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment