Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Using crutches within the rainfall?

I had foot surgery concluding week, and I wanted to know if it's safe and sound to use crutches in the precipitation. (I can only carry weight on one foot). I'm upset that I'll slip if I attempt to use them when it's been raining, but I HAVE to turn outdoors in the rainfall today. Has anyone used crutches in the rainfall? Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks! I enjoy used crutches in the precipitation, and snow. You have to craft sure that you set the crutch when you take a step. It will slide if you don't craft sure it is really set in one spot. I couldn't move existing fast when I be on a wet surface, and be on them for many months.
Yes, as long as there's a rubber tip at the back you should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment