If I put much weight on my wrists repeatedly, doing even everyday tasks, they start to hurt, and I can barely put solidity on them after that. This happens completely often. How can I oblige it stop? From your recent question. I predict your research to break.
Well for starters if your just erudition to break your wrist will hurt (every breaker gone through it, if they didn't they were any lucky or know what they were doing). Do not push yourself to far at the dawn of learning to break. Practice Toprock and Footwork first.
To stop making your wrist hurt is to stop breaking for a while, but when you win back to breaking your wrist are going to hurt again since your a novice. Practice handstands it builds balance and you'll capture use to the pain contained by your wrist. Also if you get into around three weeks to six weeks of breaking your wrist will no longer hurt unless your doing an advance freeze that require your wrist.
Hopes that help.
Sometimes the doctor can have you wear special type splints to donate them a rest during the day. I would recommend seeing your doctor for further evaluation to see what they consider could be going on.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment