Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Walking next to a aircast.. broken ankle 6 weeks ago?

ok, my doc. just give me the ok to start walking on my foot with a aircast and crutches.. im so anxious, i tried putting my foot down and it hurt really bad approaching needles going up my foot and leg.. how do I do this? does it always hurt this bleak at first? You are just a scardy cat aren't you... Yes it feel funny but the longer you put it off, the more you put stale walking normal. Get tuff next to yourself. It should only bring a few days at best to get long-gone this. Best wishes!
I just finished adjectives this treatment! It will hurt a TON when you first start walking, but you have to do freshly the littlest bit at a time and it will get better. I have surgery 5 months ago - started Physical Therapy in Sept and Im finally loosing my sagging. I'm still quite stiff when I bring back up, but it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment