Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Very alarming dream?

I had a dream that I be in a sports car driving and my 2 year old son be in the pay for. all of a sudden these associates started shooting at me and at my son. I got shot contained by my left appendage like 4 or 5 times, afterwards I got shot inthe stomach. Then I passed out I woke up and go to check on my son and saw that he got shot contained by his but. There was alot of blood. I come out of the car and someone heal my son and then I started to run form something that I know It was goingn to hurt me. Then I woke up I love to look at my own dreams.
According to my memory, YOU beinh shot is indicating guilt roughly speaking something to do with the dream.
I would conspicuously talk to someone almost this drea. I would think a psychiatrist, or psychologist would be the best soul to talk to.
I hope this help.
oh my gosh!!
if its bothering you that much i would def. talk to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment