You would if truth be told have to hold a Physician first, and still your chances would be slim.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
What are the probability of a barter beside a physician?
I own a video production company in south florida and would be more than sunny to produce any high trait video for any physician who is open minded adequate to trade services. Like many Americans who are uninsured, I would similar to health consideration for my family. I know this is not beyond the dominion of possibility. We are currently in inevitability of a pediatric orthopedic surgeon, dentist, gynocologist and pediatrician. If anyone can steer me in the right direction, it would help out tremendously. Highly unlikely ! Physicians use the services of the Hospitals their clinics are located in, and patients next to the expertise they need.
You would if truth be told have to hold a Physician first, and still your chances would be slim.computer not booting up
You would if truth be told have to hold a Physician first, and still your chances would be slim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment