I just want suggestions on how relations who work nights bring back a full 8 hours of sleep. I have 2 childlike children, 3 dogs, and many other factor that wake me up lately as I'm drifting off. Suggestions on drowning out boom or any other tricks would be great. ok
better sleep starts here
1. darkness ( the street lamp actually tricks us into thinking it's daylight.. so turn out the lights)
2. resonance (outside noise can be distracting) use a loud admirer for "white noise" once you get used to it; you'll never want it any other style
3. POWER DOWN TIME = just roughly an hour before bed.. start the power down. Read a book, listen to some mellow music or only just take a moment for yourself. avoid baths, excersise and anything too passionate in this power hour in the past you snooze.
good luck hon.
:0)
Nancy
Melatonin. Its raw and really helps me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment