I get this on and sour, I've had it for more or less a week now. On the top side of my foot, something like where your shoe lace would be I have a slight anguish. When I rub it, it feels similar to I'm rubbing a piece of rubber. It sort of has that throb you would feel. The other foot doesn't own this. http://symptoms.webmd.com/default.htm
http://revolutionhealth.com
You've come to the right place. My dad is a podiatrist and I asked him and he said that it's most likely tendinitis-inflamation of the muscle. Here is some advice on what you can do to appease it:
- Rest and protect your foot, this scheme taking a break from any sort of activity such as a sport that may create your foot aggravation
- Apply ice to the nouns of inflamation: the ice will control inflamation and reduce swelling thereby allowing the tendon to return to its usual state
* Although these recommendation can be helpful, it is other best to see a podiatrist, especially if the discomfort persists so that he or she can properly diagnose and possibly prescribe you next to an anti-inflammatory medication that best suits your foot.
Hope this helped!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment