I was flying to Canada BC, and near was a kid who sit beside me the whole time. He be 14 years old, we talk for about 1 hour together. He seem extremely sad, almost close to he was going to cry. After going on for 1 hour he started crying while he was describing me things about his rude dad, I held him in my arms while he be tears. He eventually fell asleep right against me and was asleep for going on for 4 hours. When he woke up he was more gentle and I asked him if his mother knew and he said she be dead, and he lived next to his dad. I told him he needed to discuss this with his brother (who he said be 24) and he said he was going to.
Turned out he be going to the same city as me, I give him my email Address and he said he loved me. I thought he was the sweetest kid I've met.
Was this the right item to do? I am 30 years old. you hold to stop asking this Q now. I thought it be pretty harmless at first, in a minute I am starting to doubt your motives.
Didnt you ask this earlier and yesterday?...what more can we relay you?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment