I've been running for a few months in a minute and when I first started I could only run for in the region of a 1/4 mile, then around a month ago I manage to increase this to 2 miles. After a month trying to improve on this I haven't be able to, not because I acquire tired, but because my knees start to really hurt and can't take any more. So does anyone know how I can spawn them stronger. This exact thing happen to me, and it was because I be wearing the wrong kind of shoes! I switched to a legitimate running shoe and started taking calcium supplements, and things began to get hold of much better. Good luck!
The best way would to achieve a cross trainer... you sound close to you are damaging your knees and you requirement to be doing low impact excersisng such as epiletical/ swimming or walking.. do not keep running as you could be doing permanant incapacitate or making worse damage to be precise already there.. step to your gp and get your knees checked out...
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment