Saturday, October 23, 2010

Water contained by ear! Can't hear!!?

Hello, I was wondering if anybody know any remedies to this, or if I should go to a doctor.
Yesterday at around the middle of the day, I was rinsing my pelt in the tub since our shower lead is broken, and I turned my head underneath the faucet I covered my ears, but when I came out I have still got some hose down in my ears.
No biggie. So I used a Q-tip, but that didn't backing. So, I just kept my director tilting all hours of daylight. But it wouldn't go away! It's be a whole morning now and today I hold to go to college not being competent to hear fully!
I am sure its not wax buildup. I clean my ears regularly earlier they do buildup. I cannot hear well, everything is adjectives muffled and its a very mortified feeling. NO PAIN, (so I don't ponder it is an infection) its just really creepy.
I've tried everything, cupping my hand over my ears, holding breath and swallowing, alcohol (in the ear of course) and nothing is working!
I enjoy never had this in the past, has anyone else? What should I do? Should I consult a doctor, or will it clear up? Tilt your cranium to the side that is blocked, and kick up and down to try and pop the water loose. If that doesn't work, you can try going to the doctor so they can do an ear clean for you. I had that this chronological summer thinking it was lately water but they cleared it up more than I thought. It be weird, but it worked. Despite what you contemplate, it may be wax too, even if you clean your ears.
try your hackle dryer...it may do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment