my girlfriend went to Dr. he told her she wants her gullbladder removed. she been have back pains, stomache pains, pains surrounded by her virgina i think, and she hasn't have her strong sex drive lately. I've had my nerve bladder removed and every symptom you've described is correct...except for the vagina part. Nausea is a big sector of a gall bladder attack, so if anything, I deduce that's why her sex drive has gone down, not her vagina human being painful...but that could be a totally different issue. But If she have been diagnosed beside a gall stone, I would counsel her to have the surgery. The strain only get worse.
You can get impudence stones (similar to kidney stones) and when your body tries to pass them, that's when it hurts. They are too big and impose a LOT of pain. That is why you own to have your brass neck bladder removed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment