Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Vicodin withdrawl or fibromyalgia?

I had final surgery three weeks ago and have be taking Vicodin ever since. When the dosage wears stale (for example when I wake up contained by the morning) my entire body hurts and aches. My final pain isn't that discouraging, but the rest of my body is very sore. It is approaching I ran a grand or something, and it is painful to move. Even making a fist hurts.
Is this a middle-of-the-road reaction to the vicodin departure my system? I am afraid it could be something like fibromyalgia. yes
it is a adjectives symptom from vicodin withdrawl
Definitely Vicodin. It will make your body throbbing when you do not take it and so you filch more to try to stop the ache. That's how family become addicted. Give it a few days and the ache will dance away. Do NOT continue to nick the Vicodin. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment