This problem has be going on since a few years ago, and I've found it strange. Whenever I play video games for the PS2 I encounter Headaches and a feeling of vomiting after a few minutes of watching or playing a few games. Could this be motion sickness or somthing? I've notice a few warnings previously playing games. How can I also stop that feeling of a headache and vomiting? Thanks yes...what your suffering from is motion sickness but is call simulation sickness.It happens when you play first personage shooters which encompass physics into their game play.
Simulator sickness tend to occur when within is a argument in the brain between what you’re seeing and what your inner ear say is actually up. One theory around motion sickness is that because the area postrema portion of the brain associates the ocular and balance discrepancy beside hallucination. When you have visions that aren’t there it is normally a sign of poison in the body which is why some empire vomit after riding in the final seat of a vehicle for too long.
<b>What will remedy this sick feeling ? </b>You can try sitting farther away from the blind so that it doesn’t fill the majority of your pen of vision. Also, repetition recurrently helps you get hold of over it. After enough exposure to dizzying graphical motions, your brain learn that you don’t die from poison every time you play a first-person shooter, and eventuality you may be able to play your tentative Halo game comfortably.
There are some diseases that hold to do with that. Call your doctor and ask, or calendar and appointment and don't play video games until you know what's going on. It could be dangerous, and a moment ago to be safe. Get ably soon! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment