Is it safe to wear contact lenses while playing basketball? I've asked the optician and she said it be ok and safe. Any accepted wisdom or suggestions? I wear contact lenses all the time and own never had any problems, apart from swimming where on earth you have to wear goggles contained by case they float out. If you own soft contact lenses, then the lenses are really safe and sound in your eye. In my experience, concrete contact lenses are the ones which can (occasionally) pop out but that's still a very in danger of extinction occurrence.
I wouldn't verbs at all, I've worn lenses for 30 years and they're still a billion times better than wearing specs!
yes they are. its better than specs cuz glasses stumble off ur facade or u might get hit surrounded by the face while playing picnic basket ball and break ur specs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment