When I was taking a tub, just just about 2 hours ago I got some marine into my cast, which is on my foot. It's immediately stuck in the heel and is severely very annoying. There isn't much wet in it so I know I don't entail a new style but does anybody know if..
IT WILL DRY OUT ON ITS OWN IN THE NEXT 12-24 HOURS?
or...
ANYTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE IT EVEN A LITTLE LESS ANNOYING!?
please&THANKYOU! Falloutt if it is a new fiberglass approaching type, it will be hard to dry. And guaranteed it will raison d`¨otre a nasty smell sooner or after that. I had that come about and there isn't a full lot you can do. Your foot will react and be similar to when you've been within the water a long time and it get withered . It will absorbed some of it but your foot if the sort is on for any length of time will peel and stink. Sorry but it does. Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment