well heres a certainty: It could eventually kill you
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
VERY impossible quirk...serve please!?
I have this really doomed to failure habit of taking a LOT of strong muscle relaxers when I'm not surrounded by pain: I pinch them when I can't sleep and I take them when I'm upset around something (b/c I can just sleep for the undamaged day). I'm 18 now & own been doing this for just about 2 years now. I'm not addicted, but I can't give the impression of being to resist it when I'm in the mood? Are nearby any facts that might scare me out of it, or can anyone bestow me advice on what to do? Thanks. And be nice! *lol* I've be a nurse on a Chemical Dependency Unit for 33 and if I had a nickel for every time I've hear "But-I'm not addicted" I could retire to Hawaii. First question I'd approaching to ask is -where do you get these "strong muscle relaxers"?I also yearning there be some magic word I could voice to beg you not to verbs taking them. Scaring people have never worked because most people mull over it wont happen to them. I['ll purely say that if you do verbs to take them when you necessitate sleep or when you're stressed, I can promise you you'll find all kind of reasons to pocket them. Point is-at your age, you shouldnt have to depend on any pill to solve your problems. By the way-I am person "nice". You should check me out when I'm being penny-pinching.
well heres a certainty: It could eventually kill youinvestment property using
well heres a certainty: It could eventually kill you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment