Im 16 and i went to a chiropractor to seize an assesment before they adjust your stern. Well after all of that stuff he said i hold minor scoliosis and he showed me on the X Ray. I could see the curvuture. He then showed me on the x Ray that my hips be uneven and i saw it. He said this be because one leg is showrter than the other and this is what caused my scoliosis because i enjoy been walking around approaching this my whole go and it has cause minor scolisosis.
After that he gave me a heelpad i.e. about partially an inch thick to put surrounded by my shoe and he said that will help correct the top-heavy leg lengths.
Is this only to get me to budge there for his business gain or do i really enjoy this. And if i do have what he say, if i get rid of the heelpad or not wear it could my scoliosis draw from worse? I was given a heelpad when I be 14... but it didnt help... I finished up eventually getting surgery. I dont know if my curve was worse than yours is... but i would suggest going to other doctors for opinion because your spine isnt something to play around with. Good luck
please, please, please see an actual orthopedic doctor! Seeing a chiropractor for scoliosis will with the sole purpose make you worse. The solitary true way to try and fix scoliosis is to wear a hindmost brace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment