Every once in awhile, similar to maybe 2 or 3 times a year, I'll suddenly receive this uncomfortable fancy of tightness in the gone side of my chest. I also feel slightly short of breath sometimes, it seem. Usually it comes on for no obvious foundation, although sometimes it seems to be associated beside physical exertion. I don't know that it stops me from doing anything, but it feels better if I sit still, don't have a chat or do anything, and after a short time it go away.
I'm not sure when this started happening...at smallest since my early teens (I'm 29). I never thought much something like it, but it occurred to me it might be something. Is it a muscle cramp or something, or is something wrong next to my heart? Should I be concerned? this kin of pain customarily happens when we are beneath much stress. if it does not appear while exerting yourself physically, then yours could also be as a result of stress. However, if it happen when exercising, then you must see a specialist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment