he took a jump , when we land I heard my bones surrounded by my back crack,and immedietly,told him to stop and agree to me off..I could by a hair`s breadth walk.Went too bed and the subsequent morning could barely move.I can feela place contained by my lower back/spine that feels li8ke its surrounded by 2 pieces,,is there anything to do..? You necessitate to seek Medical sustain immediately for at least possible an xraY TO CONFIRM ANY INTERNAL INJURIES. iT COULD BE LIFE THREATNENING WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR SPINE AND UNLESS YOU SEEK HELP THERE IS A CHANCE OF A BONE IN YOUR SPINE JAMMIMG AND YOU CAN BECOME PARALYZED IN AN INSTANT. hAVING SOMEONE ELSE WASH YOU AND BATHE YOU AND ASSIST IN EMPTYING YOUR BOWELS IS NO WAY TO LIVE.
uh yea.. go to a doctor.. undoubtedly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment