I just found out what is cause this awful pain but it doesn't seem to be that there are too heaps ways to ease it. Hopefully someone out here will hold some advice!!
I am a chronic distress patient so I cannot bear any medication outside of what I am already on. i had this in the order of 3 months ago hurt really bad rime it take IB profin stay sour it as much as you can wear really supportive shoes with insoles and it will return with better also you can stretch your foot a foot doctor will tell you indistinguishable things so dont waste your money i go and that was within advice virtuous luck
Have you seen your regular doctor? Otherwise you really should see a podiatrist. Good luck. I know it's a b itch. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment