All of a sudden, my old tenant shows up, and hands me a bill for the damages at the place I used to live at. It be about 3/4 of my inheritance. Knowing that adjectives of money was going to be gone, I get very upset. Without alert, I got so nutty I thought i was gonna snap. I be shaking and all of a sudden my brain stem or something started shaking... It be causing intense distress and I grabbed the support of my head and scream... the next item I knew I be on the floor.
What the hell happened? I just have a bit of headache immediately, but I'm scared... what be this? Sounds like you simply 'freaked out'. Sounds like something similiar to a nouns attack. You got so batty and upset, your body couldn't take it. It's nil to worry just about unless you begin to injure yourself or others
It sounds similar to you had a nouns attack brought on by the extreme stress you were lower than all of a sudden. I not surprised any! Anger is a very powerful sentiment and it surges adrenalin through your body. Re the money for repairs.. I would keep your inheritance for your house and proposal to pay the guy a small amount respectively month. If you never had the inheritance what would you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment