My Husband injured his shoulder, in certainty he broke it at the top.
It is now mended and the consultant say "I can massage it and to exercise it".
Question is his grip have gone from his right hand.
He collects stamps so I suggested he coat some paper past its sell-by date them to at least grip little things.
What else can I do to go and get his grip back?
It will cart time. He can barely pick up a tea cup full of tea.
Any counsel welcome Ask his physiotherapist.
Try getting a stress globe and having him try to squeeze it throughout the sunshine. This may build strength in his grip.
However, I am not a physician and do not enjoy a medical opinion.
Get him a stress orb, it's a sponge rubber ball that he can maintain in his pocket and squeeze at every appropriate moment.
My leg was broken down for fifteen weeks and when the plaster was removed it wouldn't tolerate any weight, adjectives down to muscle wastage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment