Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trouble breathing, catching breath?

Sometimes, I have trouble breathing, to where on earth I can't catch my breath, I hold to take within deep breathes a couple times past I even catch my breath, and sometimes it's of late when I'm sitting around or something, this happens, I surface like my heart is hurting or something is wrong, I enjoy to go where on earth their is some air blowing to arrest my breath sometimes. My mom use to have asthma, when she be younger, but that was when she be a baby, I'm 16 and this have happened several times threw-out the intervene couple of years is it anything serious, it doesn't happen adjectives the time, that's why I haven't ever worried about it, anyone know what this may be?? appreciation Sounds like anxiety. When you perceive this coming on, take thoughtful breaths in your feeler and out your mouth.
it sounds to me that you may have asthma. the best point to do is go see your doctor to know what it could be for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment