Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trouble Sleeping!?

I cant sleep and I am sick of it !! anyone who has tricks I am freakin tired of other turning around in my bed pleaseeee oblige!! ummmmmm u could maybe drink heat up milk? lol dont count sheep! it doesnt work, at least not for me =P umm u could listen to music, thats wat i do ^^ or u could in recent times stay awake and keep yourself busy until u catch really tired. lol. ah this is off topic but i feel maybe u would be capable of send me a message if u see the public to see ur email adress. cause when i go to your profile ur email adress is hidden from public. idk if thats the problem or not. but it might be! pious luck with your sleeping problem! ~hug~ =D
Try taking an herbal supplement call Valerian. Also, you might want to try Benadryl. Either of these could make you sleepy and drift stale. Also, refrain from drinking caffeine during the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment