Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tylenol PM addiction?

I have other had sleeping problems. And I also hold back and knees issues. So I started taking Tylenol PM at night. It started out at 2 pills a darkness, then that stopped working and it go to 3, and it just kept going up. I am very soon at the point that I take 9 at resembling 8 or 9 at night, later sometimes 5 or 6 more at about midnight. Sometimes I will even whip some during the day. I will stir up in the hours of darkness soaking wet from sweating. And its gotten so that I cant remember anything anymore. I will totally forget things that happen the night back when I get up contained by the morning. Is this being addicted to Tylenol PM? Please with the sole purpose serious answers! More like over-dosing.
Continued Tylenol PM use will make happen liver failure.
The Acetaminophen within it destroys the liver.
Switch to Tylenol SimplySleep (or Nytol) and ibuprofen until you get a fiddle with on the problem.
The most important point is to STOP using Acetaminophen!
Your not addicted...Your overdosing. Your body is trying to expel the toxin you put into it! If it's not working anymore your body have built up an immunity. YOU necessitate to get stale of it for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment