Saturday, October 16, 2010

Type of knees injury?

Yesterday afternoon I went and played basketball for the 1st time within a very long time, I made sure to stretch up to that time playing and between games to try to stay loose. In my third and final game I be bring the ball up the court when I go and planted with my disappeared leg and almost immediately I be on the ground in strain.
I moved off to the side and the team game went on. I be able to go and get myself up and leave below my power. I went home and rapidly starting icing my knee, which did not appear swollen at that time. I found that I can put my freight on my leg if I "lock" out my completely straight, but if I put any weight on it near the slightest bend, it hurts like crazy.
This morning I stir up and my left knees is swollen to atleast twice the size of normal. It's sore adjectives around, which it wasn't yesterday evening. My range of motion within the knee is presently much more limited. I know I'll inevitability to see a doctor but, I wanted to know if the swelling will budge down on its own and sorta hurt, or If you want the swelling to go down, hold Advil or Motrin, ice it, compress it beside an ACE wrap, and REST.
But do go to the doctor.
Dude--the end thing you should be worried something like is when the swelling will go away--get yourself to a doctor--pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment