Saturday, October 16, 2010

UGHHH, high temperature and twinge contained by my disappeared calf? Please assist me! =(?

Okay, so I'm 13 years old. A week or two ago, I be sitting in math class and haphazardly this surge of heat come into my calf. I thought it was zilch, but it went away and come back roughly speaking every 5 or 10 seconds and last about 5. It last all morning and then go away. So it never came stern, and then the morning before yesterday I be at the movies with my friend and both calves started hurting so desperate. It went away, but consequently yesterday I woke up and the pain be back, singular in my moved out, and SOOO much worse. When I sat down, the anguish got worse and the boil thing come again. When I stood up, no heat, but strain. It isn't here today, only a bit of steam maybe once or twice, and I'm going to the doctor's within about a partially hour. Can someone please help me beside what this is before I progress? It could be some form of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS.) I guess you're at the doctor's already. What'd he say? I hope you're cured!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment