Saturday, October 16, 2010

Unexplained bruises?

I have 1 little bruise on respectively of my cheeks on my face, and i in recent times noticed right presently i have 4 on my right knees. for no reason?? im kinda worried...hmm? Unexplained bruising is also a symptom of blood clotting disorders, also frequent nosebleeds. My 4 y/o daughter have these symptoms because she developed a dangerously low platelet count after a routine viral infection. She recovered at a rate of knots but this is potentially very serious, Get This Checked out as soon as possible!
you may enjoy a vitamin deficiency or some other hunger issue. nothing to fret around, but you should go to your doctor for rather check up & tell him almost your easy bruising.
that's usually the end in.
go enjoy a medical check up rigth away. it may be nothing, but unproblematic bruising is not normal and are signs and symptoms of a more serious problem. I hope its of late vitamin defeciency..
Ask your family for any history pertaining to this..but dance see a doctor and have some blood works done.I need you luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment