Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Upper right stomach discomfort (read details)?

It's just along to the right of my belly button and feel as if there's a ball inside of me that have been weigh down and feels comparatively heavy. It feel like that every immediately and then and doesn't really correct when I apply pressure, it's just nearby or not there. Also beside this I seem to own some problems urinating, for example a little while after I do this I hold a sort of burning and tingling sensation, but this passes after just about five minutes and not long after I need to dance to the toilet again.
Any ideas what this could be, or if I should hope medical advice? I would see the Doctor as soon as possible. Could own problem with your ovaries, (right one anyway) you manifestly have a urinary problem. You get it kid, = seek medical counsel.
Go to the doctor honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment