hey iv broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and want a freash start very soon. tomora im going blonde agen, and im thinking of gettin my Tongue pierced how much does it hurt like to gettin your belly done?
Many appreciation I had mine done years ago.
They do it indistinguishable way as they do your belly buton next to the big massive needle entry and they hold your tongue still with tongs!
You know when you bite your tongue and it brings tears to your eyes? Well it ISN'T approaching that.
Your tongue swells up and feels self-conscious, it aches for something like a week - particularly after you've be talking or intake and the first bar they put contained by is massive so it takes ages to go and get used to talking and consumption without biting it.
All said and done though, I loved my tongue piercing. I kept it within for about 3 years until I have a baby. Worth the spasm, didn't stop me from getting a good work and can be hidden (once you're used to it) if critical.
Go for it!
ps. you will lisp a bit for a few weeks!
are you what on earth do you want a tongue piercing for they are awful
dont do it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment