Ok. Im going to be turning 16 in October. And I want my tongue pierced previously my birthday. does it hurt ? I will be getting it done professional, Cuz im not cheap or anything i just stipulation to know how to bring it up to my parents and if it hurts or not. my friends say it dont but im literally unnerved of needles. But i want it done badly. I get mine pierced what hurt was when they clamped it. next i really didn;t feel the nozzle go through. My tongue be swollen for about three days and be hard to get through but i took advil around the clock for swelling and then i be fine. i had to clutch mine out but am totally going to do it again.
You know, I had a few friends who have bad experiences next to tongue piercings. . .one guy, his tongue swelled up and he couldn't talk for a few days, he said it be very prickly.
Another friend got her tongue pierced, adjectives went resourcefully, lots of pain BUT her tongue moved around plentifully when she slept, and she damaged her teeth.
I own a few piercings, and would never personally find my tongue done, just for those two reason.
They say that the mouth heal quickly though. . .
it hurts intensely much. you know your parents better than anyone.
bird
No comments:
Post a Comment