Im getting a tonsillectomy done in 2-3 weeks. I be wondering, when you first wake up contained by recovery, what does it grain like? If you bleed, its not plenty to like choke you right? As u can narrate im a hypocondrac and freak out at these things, haha. Also, when you are recovering, does it hurt when u eat soft things close to ice cream? Thanks within advance,,,
Im agitated..haha.. Make sure you buy ENSURE to get the proper nutrients. As an developed, this is a horrible experience. The only point I could eat be chicken broth. Even the small chunks in applesauce be extremely painful. Have lots of icepacks in position to at all times. I have mine taken out in 2005. I have strep 11 times in 11 months, so I have an extreme case. Just be sure to be prepared. When you bleed out, you will not choke. I have mine right before Thanksgiving...so I missed out on adjectives the great food! It is painful, but merely remember after time your brain forgets that pain and enthusiasm goes on! The best part of the pack is that you will never get strep again!!
When you stir up it will feel resembling a really really bad sore throat.it should not bleed.its doesnt hurt to devour soft stuff...just discomfort...it'll be fine ...i have mine done at the age of 22!!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment