My throat hurts really bad. I be having this stomach-ache sence Monday. I just started taking antibolics on sunday and still, its not going away. I tried that lemon and honey drink but it didn't work. I hold like 6 white things on my departed tonsil. I don't understand how can I enjoy tonsillitis and I gotten my tonsil and adnoids removed when I was 7 years elderly. I tried halls,sait and thaw out water,lemon and honey but still its still here. Please help, I revulsion this feeling. I can't swallow because it will hurt even more I hear from someone who had also have their tonsils removed that it can grow back..sounds similar to you do have Tonsilities-Ive have this problem every now and than since youthful.Maybe you can try what I did to recover frm the closing attack -I had mouth rinse to clear out germs on the throat-besides that anti-bacterial pills and losanges.I took lots of rest to wait for my body to get better since I had elevated fever from it and be very bland..
I also avoided certain types of food that be hard for the digestion and spicy or fatty deep fried stuff that could irritate the throat further.Do drink lots of plain marine as well.
Here's a connection on Sore Throats and how to tell if it's tonsillitis, strep or a cold. Info for strep is on page 2 of the intertwine below. I answered this question contained by the other category you listed it contained by as well. Feel better!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment