Thursday, October 14, 2010

Too much red bull?

I just chugged close to 8 red bulls within 3 hours...I own a sharp pain surrounded by the back of my leader now...Is this serious? Should I stir to the hospital? What should I do? Depends on how bad the headache is and how you feel. If you have a sneaking suspicion that that you should go to the hospital afterwards by all process, go. If you don't have a sneaking suspicion that you should, wait it out and see if you consistency better. Either way, drink lots of marine. Caffeine makes you dry.
Headaches are a common side effect of caffeine and if you run to the hospital, they will probably give you fluids contained by an IV and monitor your heart rate because caffeine can mess with that.
Either passageway, don't drink so much red bull!
havenet you seen the danger of all these verve drinks on tv? i dont know about misery in the boss, but they sure mess you up---you would be better off drinking coffee but that is to say bad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment