Thursday, October 14, 2010

Toothache, Headache?

I have the worst distress in my front tooth. It get to the point where I can be aware of it in my total head and become excrutiating pain. I own seen a dentsit andd zilch is wrong with my tooth. I hold also seen a doctor and they can't narrate me whats wrong. The pain go away for about three weeks and presently it is back and I am contained by so much pain that I am within tears. Has anyone experienced this and how do I get confidence the pain. I own taken 1000mg of Ibuprofen and also antihistimine in casing it is aproblem with my sinuses. Please comfort. I have this problem adjectives the time. It starts in my tooth and give me a migrane on the side of my eyes. at first I didn't know what to do I went to the er adjectives the time that's the only agency I could get it to move about away. Now I'll either lug imatrex or I will take excedrine migrane and drink it beside a mountain dew and it gets rid of it most of the time. If not I'll appropriate vicodin if I have it on mitt if I don't I end up surrounded by the ER cause they are so impossible. that's all I can say aloud to help ya out.
Check beside your doctor, not dentist. You might have an inner infection or something. If your doctor might recommend you to a specialist.
But check next to your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment