A few months ago I tore my calf muscle, not a large break, but it is in a unpromising spot. I have followed adjectives of the instructions given by the doctors however it will not heal. I enjoy done therapy to strengthen adjectives the surrounding muscles in hopes of taking some of the pressure past its sell-by date the area which have worked great to strengthen my legs, but still no luck. I'm not sure what the next option are, I now that surgical repair is potentially one of them. Does anyone know what the other option are before undergo the knife? I would achieve a second opinion.
But dang, that sounds resembling it must hurt. I hope all turns out o.k. for you.
Go vertebrae to your doctors and see what they can do for you. See if they can refer you to a physical therapist.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment