Thursday, October 14, 2010
Torn ligament and I'm exhausted?
I tore a ligament in my right ankle 12/16 and am currently contained by a walking brace. I'm starting a new brief Monday. The problem is since I quit my old opportunity on 12/22 I've been elevating it and I haven't gone the house since 12/24 until yesterday when I went to the grocery store beside my boyfriend and I'm exhausted. I slept 13 hrs last hours of darkness and didn't do anything for new years except sleep. I'm really worried in the region of having to work again since I'm so tired and unmotivated. Any suggestions on how to engineer myself feel better? I'm vitally in equal boat as you. I start a new chore on monday as well and am worried around not being competent to elevate my leg while working. I have a tibial stress fracture and hold been on bed rest for olden times 3 weeks. It's torture! I feel tired adjectives day and I don't even do anything. Not to mention that I perceive fat and down in the dumps. It's just really depressing have to sit on the couch all year with your leg surrounded by the air. I'm not sure what style of job you're going to be doing. In my satchel, I'll be in a cubicle adjectives day editing things, so if you're within a similar situation, I'd suggest some kind of life supplements to help you quality awake. I don't mean Red Bull or anything harmful. I mean something approaching an all-natural supplement that can help you perceive more alert. It may also help if you run some small walks around the house. I don't know your exact sitaution and what your doctor have recommended about walking...if your'e even allowed to accept weight, but I mind that I feel so much better if I purely take a small stroll around my downstairs area and later return to the couch. It really helps take you out of that funk for a small while!hair tips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment